LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Parosphromenus Nagyi Pics.

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Parosphromenus Nagyi Pics.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Haji Badaruddin 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mickthefish
    Participant

this is a fish that i kept and bred 2 yrs ago.
    beautiful little fish where the male had the habit of getting into the chamber of an filter.

and the eggs

mick

Matt
    Keymaster

Cool.

mickthefish
    Participant

i reckon if your an aquarist you should try as many species as possible, i’ve got a mate and all he kept for years was rift valley cichlids, i’ll give him his due there was’nt much he did’nt know about them but other species of fish he was bloody hopeless on.
    he once told me that BAS had had a shipment in and there was some gorgeous barbs, they turned out to be rasboras mate.

Matt
    Keymaster

Haha yeah I know what you mean Mick. I´ve had a bit of everything over the years too. The Paros are beautiful little fish. Don´t see them that much in the UK like. The ones I would never keep again are Melanotaenia sp. Don´t know why but they just never did anything for me even at adult size.

mickthefish
    Participant

i had M parva and they grew into fine looking fish, bolton had some in when you and dunc went behind the scenes.
    i don’t keep them now but have done in the past, the reason i give them up is i breed fish to supplement my fishkeeping habit but with the rainbows they took to long to mature into saleable fish much the same with apisto’s.

mick

Haji Badaruddin
    Participant

We have paros. allani here Mick.I collected some on my hunting trips.I still got some …… but they are not my cup of tea yet.

Author
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.