LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Photography, copyright, Charles König

Home Forums The Lounge Photography, copyright, Charles König

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matt 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The other Ian
    Participant

Hi…

(This might perhaps be one for (moderator) Matt)

I’m in the process of setting up a new fishkeeping website (not one that will be competing with SF I hasten to add!) and I’ve been investigating sources of images for the site. 

I absolutely want to do the right thing right from day one with regards to respecting ownership and copyrights etc of images, so I’ve been contacting a few organisations and photographers to either ask for permission to use particular images, or for details of how they might (if they wish) licence or sell their work.  I’m not talking about huge collections of images, just the odd 2 or 3 here and there.

I’ve seen a couple of images on SF by Charles König that I would like to use, but I’ve searched the Interwebs far and wide (including in German) and I can’t find a website or any contact details for him.  As he’s one of your main photo contributors, can you possibly tell me where I might find his website, or suggest how I might make contact with him?

Thanks in advance for any advice..

Ian

Plaamoo
    Participant

Have you tried a PM from this website?

The other Ian
    Participant

@plaamoo – thanks for the reply.  I hadn’t realised Charles was a member here, apparently I may have just done a classic case of overlooking the wood for the trees ;-)   Cheers! :-)

Ian

The other Ian
    Participant

OK, back again.  Charles isn’t showing up in the SF members list, so if he is here he must be working stealthily under an alias!  Any other ideas?

Ian

Plaamoo
    Participant

Try torso.

The other Ian
    Participant

@plaamoo – will do, thanks! :-)

Ian

Matt
    Keymaster

Thanks a lot for asking Ian, and no worries at all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.