LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Poorly Pterophyllum

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Poorly Pterophyllum

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Richy 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

laney
    Participant

Hi There,
    I haven’t been on this for a while but hope somebody can help please.
    My four year old marble angel is feeling a bit poorly at moment.
    Has a serious problem swimming, was getting picked on my the others but is now in quarntine.Not really interested in life or food, will eat brine eggs but has surprised me by being alive every morning when i get up
    Must have strong heart.
    His eyes where a little cloudy but slightly better, have treated with fungus, done a part water change filtered all the fungus treatment out thentreated with methalyne blue.has anyone any ideas or will i put my guy out his misery????

Help please
    Elaine
    Lurker??? /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

dunc
    Keymaster

Hey laney, gonna move this in to the appropriate forum

laney
    Participant

WHICH IS ?????????????????

Matt
    Keymaster

Hey Elaine can you describe the “problems with swimming” in a bit more detail please? Any other physical symptoms (ragged finnage, high rate of respiration etc.)?

Richy
    Participant

You say you have had it about 4 years now, how many others do you have? /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />
    Sometimes but not all, cloudy eye can be be a secondary infection due to an internal infection, this may also be affection the fish in other ways too.
    I’m thinking Melafix and tonic salts but dont try it yet as i’m just guessing right now. I’m no vet either , just trying to get more info /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />
    Why was it being picked on though, was it just due to it being unwell?

Richy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.