LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Preston Convention Sept 23rd 2012

Home Forums The Lounge Preston Convention Sept 23rd 2012

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ste12000 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ste12000

Matt
    Keymaster

Might actually try and make it over for this…

dunc
    Keymaster

Let me know if you do and I’ll pop down

BigTom
    Participant

If it was a week later I’d just invite myself to get a lift with Colin

Mark Duffill
    Participant

It was a good weekend last year so will almost certainly get there again this year

ste12000

QUOTE (Mark Duffill @ Jan 16 2012, 08:09 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    It was a good weekend last year so will almost certainly get there again this year

I certainly hope that you can come.. Mark im on the committee organising this convention and it was mentioned that your stand would be invited, expect someone to get in touch to confirm..

Matt, it would be fantastic if you can come over, rooms are available(twin room £30) and everyones staying over sunday evening, the convention all day, evening meal together, informal chat around a table on three subjects chaired by Brian Walsh(this was superb last year with Ian fuller, Tom Christofferson, Julian dignall all round the table)

This year we can expect the same, the Buffet lunch is top draw and actually costs the club £16 per head £4 of which is donated by the club..

The lecture topics are yet to be finalised but all three speakers are top draw and with the venue, speakers, auction and evening entertainment its one not to be missed..To top it all off we usually have a drive over to Pier aquatics on the way home on monday morning..

Perfect.

Tickets can be booked via myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.