LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Puntius chalakkudiensis

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Puntius chalakkudiensis

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matt 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

andy rushworth
    Participant

Another of my favorite fish , sorry about the poor photo’s

Attached files

robert
    Participant

Hi andy
    Nice fish,thought about buyin a few,each time I see them at pier.
    Rob

andy rushworth
    Participant

Thanks Robert , Yeah I love em /wub.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wub:” border=”0″ alt=”wub.gif” /> .

Matt
    Keymaster

Resized the original pics and deleted the tiny ones. Will reply to your pm with instructions Andy.

robert
    Participant

hi andy
    Bit of a question mate,a local fish keeper is giving me 6 p.denisoni,no longer wants them.
    What’s the best set up for them,I have a four foot tank spare at the moment.
    It’s is running at 24’degrees,and has a eheim external filter running on it and sand for substrate.will this be ok for them?They are only about an inch in size.
    Rob

andy rushworth
    Participant

Hi Rob ,can’t see a problem with the tank setup /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” /> but with the Den’s being quite small should be in your favour ? I like to keep my Barbs between ph 7.0 to 7.5 which seems to suit them , good luck .

andy rushworth
    Participant

Hi Chris ,this might help you differenciate between Chalakudinensis and Denisoni ?

Matt
    Keymaster

If anyone can get a clear, detailed image of P. chalakkudiensis I’d love to do a profile on it – been looking for ages!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.