LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Puntius Filamentosus

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Puntius Filamentosus

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Graeme 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mark Duffill
    Participant

These are some pictures of some of the Filament Barbs that I used to have, they were lovely fish but complete pigs at feeding times:

mickthefish
    Participant

they were nice lookers as well Mark, depending on the location these fish are either colourful or just plain drab.
    when they go in breed mode they can be a pain in the butt dashing all over the tank, i think that was one of the reasons you got shut of them innit mate.

mick

Matt
    Keymaster

That looks like a different form again. Very nice indeed Mark!

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Yeah it was Mick they would go mental when anyone went near the tank when in spawning mode which was nearly all the time /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

mickthefish
    Participant

don’t know what it is with this species the further south they’re caught are all drab whereas the northern fish are strong in colouration.
    i’d have thought it would be the other way round.

mick

Graeme
    Participant

QUOTE (Mad Duff @ Aug 30 2008, 10:31 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I managed to offload them on Graeme, I told him I would only bring those Y. caudipunctata from Neils for him if he took the filaments /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.