LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Requests: I am in a Schistura mood lately

Home Forums Ichthyology Requests: I am in a Schistura mood lately

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Stefan 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Stefan

Kottelat, M., D.R. Harries and G.S. Proudlove, 2007. Schistura papulifera, a new species of cave loach from Meghalaya, India (Teleostei: Balitoridae). Zootaxa 1393:35-44.

Chen, L., Z.-M. Lu and W.-N. Mao, 2006. A new species of Schistura discovered in Yunnan, China. Guizhou Agricultural Sciences 5:59-60.

Zhou, W. and M. Kottelat, 2005. Schistura disparizona, a new species of loach from Salween drainage in Yunnan (Teleostei: Balitoridae). Raffles Bull. Zool. Supplement (3):17-20.

Freyhof, J. and D.V. Serov, 2001. Nemacheiline loaches from Central Vietnam with descriptions of a new genus and 14 new species (Cypriniformes: Balitoridae). Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 12(2):133-191.

:)

I enjoy reading about their taxonomy immensely, hence the requests.

Matt
    Keymaster

I have the last two, if you get the others would appreciate copies por favor.

Stefan

Thanks Matt :)

Stefan

And some more:

Vidthayanon, C. and M. Kottelat, 2003. Three new species of fishes from Tham Phra Wang Daeng and Tham Phra Sai Ngam caves in northern Thailand (Teleostei: Cyprinidae and Balitoridae). Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 14(2):159-174.

Vidthayanon, C., 2003. Schistura pridii, a new nemacheiline loach (Teleostei: Balitoridae) from Upper Chao Phraya drainage, northern Thailand. Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 14(4):307-310.

Kottelat, M., 1998. Fishes of the Nam Theun and Xe Bangfai basins, Laos, with diagnoses of twenty-two new species (Teleostei: Cyprinidae, Balitoridae, Cobitidae, Coiidae and Odontobutidae). Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 9(1):1-128.

Tan, H.H. and M. Kottelat, 2009. The fishes of Batang Hari drainage, Sumatra, with descriptions of six new species. Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwaters 20(1):13-69.

Hadiaty, R.K. and D.J. Siebert, 2001. A new species of loach, genus Nemacheilus (Osteichthyes, Balitoridae) from Aceh, Sumatra, Indonesia. Bull. Nat. Hist. Mus. Lond. 67(2):183-189.

Madhusoodana Kurup, B. and K.V. Radhakrishnan, 2005. Fishes of the genus Nemacheilus (Bleeker 1863) in Kerala with description of a new species, Nemacheilus periyarensis. J. Bombay Nat. Hist. Soc. 102(1):75-78.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.