LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Rocio Octofasciatum – Blue Jd

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Rocio Octofasciatum – Blue Jd

This topic contains 25 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

dunc
    Keymaster

Picked up six of these little stunners at Pier in Wigan:

Annndd Hypancistrus inspector:

Attached files

Matt
    Keymaster

Glad they settled in ok man.

Malti
    Participant

gluck with them

Eyrie
    Participant

Very nice

Richy
    Participant

lovely new fishies there

dunc
    Keymaster

QUOTE(Eyrie @ Jun 8 2008, 10:33 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Very nice /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

QUOTE(Richy @ Jun 8 2008, 11:12 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    lovely new fishies there /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” /> Biggest is around 2cm without tail.

keith565
    Participant

very nice Dunc. fingers crossed they pair up when bigger.
    i love pier aquatics, but my wallet doesn’t,lol.
    what are the plecs?

dunc
    Keymaster

Both of those plecs are the same one under different lighting – Hypancistrus inspector. I also picked up an L134 but he’s in hiding in the big tank atm…

Richy
    Participant

can’t wait to see a pic of the L134. Throw some bloodworm in and get your camera out

dunc
    Keymaster

What we think is L134:

Attached files

Richy
    Participant

nah, it’s just a clown plec, i’ll give you a couple of quid for it /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

dunc
    Keymaster

Yeah I’m certainly no plec expert – I just go for what look the nicest /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Richy
    Participant

QUOTE(dunc @ Jun 9 2008, 10:14 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yeah I’m certainly no plec expert – I just go for what look the nicest /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

I was joking about it being a clown, I just wanted a £2 bargin from you /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />
    £10 for the snowball is a great, if you see it often that is. This is what’s put me off getting one in the past, hide too much.
    My lda31 is good, doesn’t hide much

dunc
    Keymaster

Some more recent shots. The white patches around the belly area of the biggest JD, even more apparent on one of the smaller ones.. is this them starting to lose their vivid blue colouration or..?

Also note the one JD that’s lighter than the rest. He or she doesn’t appear to be the least dominant fish, either.

The green algae you see there has all grown since Thursday. I cleaned all of the gravel, rocks and all of the glass [bar the back pane as it currently has no backing paper] on Thursday.. and already it’s growing back. Insane

Attached files

mickthefish
    Participant

great work on them dunc, they look really smart.
    soon be breeding time for them.

Author
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.