LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Ryedale Aquarist Society Open Events 2009

Home Forums The Lounge Ryedale Aquarist Society Open Events 2009

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Marshall 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey Folks

We are holding two open events this year as follows:-

Sunday 26th April

Open Show (45 Clssses) & Auction at Kirkbymoorside Memorial Hall, Market Place, Kirkbymoorside, nr. Pickering, North Yorkshire. Full details are now on our website at http://www.ryedaleaquaristsociety.co.uk

Sunday 4th October

Min-Open Show & Auction. Venue as above. Details to follow.

Regards David

David Marshall
    Participant

The BLA Guppy Lge is now open to anyone not just members of the B.L.A. and further information can be obtained from the web site http://www.fancyguppies.co.uk

David Marshall
    Participant

The BLA Guppy Lge reverted back to for their members only

Matt
    Keymaster

Trouble at’t mill David?

David Marshall
    Participant

NO TROUBLE MATT

The BLA Guppy League people, who we welcome as special guests for the day, changed the goal posts for their part of our event and then changed them back.

Hopefully the mixture of Guppies in both the 3 BLA Classes and our own Guppy Class will provide wonderful viewing and competition.

Pity you are in Spain as it would have been nice to be able to have you with us as well and have the chance to say ‘hello’. Bede speaks highly of you.

Look forward to greeting Seriously Fish members who are planning to have a ‘day out’ in Kirkbymoorside.

Regards David

Matt
    Keymaster

Hi David I would love to attend both this and the catfish convention but sadly both are out of reach this time. Say hi to Bede for me; I think very highly of him too.

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey Matt

I will be speaking, via phone, with Bede this week so will send your regards.

Regards David

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.