LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Sailfin Molly

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Sailfin Molly

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dunc 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Sofia

Hello,
    it’s me again /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

Thanks always for all your help.

Sofia

He’s upside down now in the plant.

And I think I will put it down if I don’t have a response from here within 30 minutes. I can’t watch him suffer like that :'(

Sofia

Right, we had to make a judgement call on him. He had been lying nose down belly up in a plant for 30 minutes. He was still making attempts to swim, but he kept ending up belly up. He couldn’t move his body and only tried swimming with his side fins.

We think it was best for the little fella to go to heaven

keith565
    Participant

oh, sos sorry to hear the bad news. any good shop knows not to mix different fish from different tanks in the same bag (or was the fighter in the molly tank).
    it sounds like he wasn’t 100% when you got him. i would make a point of letting them know as they do have a 7 day guarantee as far as i can remember.
    still won’t help any of their fish.

Sofia

Well, they were in seperate tanks. I don’t think it is worth arguing with them. The Molly was ‘only; £2.95

The fighter is doing well. Pictures of him are in the photo album section

Richard
    Participant

QUOTE(Sofia @ Apr 12 2008, 10:28 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Well, they were in seperate tanks. I don’t think it is worth arguing with them. The Molly was ‘only; £2.95

The fighter is doing well. Pictures of him are in the photo album section http://www.trimar.co.uk/

Sofia

Thanks Richard.

Eyrie
    Participant

I assume Aquacadabra is your LFS. If so, you could try asking them to order fish in for you if what you’re after isn’t in stock. Admittedly this will depend on availability and minimum order quantities.

Haven’t used Trimar personally, but my ex never had any problems with them.

Sofia

Thanks!
    Aquacadabra isn’t really the closest, but I decided to get the fish and as much as possible from there.

Matt
    Keymaster

Good grief. Sorry about your molly Sofia. Like the guys say, if Aquacadabra has decent customer service they should be able to order stuff in for you. By the way you’re choosing loads of fish that prefer hard water so you may as well ditch the ro from your main tank.

keith565
    Participant

hmm, saying now’t about trimar,

Matt
    Keymaster

Hehe no, me neither

dunc
    Keymaster

Matt have you ever ordered from Trimar? Their stock of fish seems to be quite impressive and often reasonable value for money.. but I suppose it’s pot luck as to whether or not the fishes arrive safely on your doorstep :/

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.