LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Sanjuro Vs. The Us Navy

Home Forums The Lounge Sanjuro Vs. The Us Navy

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Reva 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Reva
    Participant

Sanjuro is my 2yr old Dalmatian/Border Collie cross. He thinks that the vacuum cleaner will hoover him up if he doesnt keep an eye on it at all times. He suspects any food other than cheese and chicken of being toxic to dogs….but yesterday he topped my last Dalmatian boy for sheer determination.

Sparky..yes , I had a dalmatian named Sparky

dunc
    Keymaster

Hahaha, awwww bless

Matt
    Keymaster

Hehehehe brilliant story! What´s a DUI?

Reva
    Participant

QUOTE(Matt @ Jun 24 2008, 02:55 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hehehehe brilliant story! What´s a DUI? /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

/smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

Great story!

Matt
    Keymaster

Kurosawa the dood who did “Seven Samurai”? Brilliant film!

dunc
    Keymaster

Seven Samurai one of the best films ever. Absolutely legendary. I watched it without subs and it was still pro. Then I watched again WITH subs

Eyrie
    Participant

Same guy, and “Seven Samurai” is my second favourite film of all time. Never seen it without subtitles though.

mickthefish
    Participant

love the story, that dogs a star, mine don’t like the vacuum either especially Benji the shi-tzu i accidently got his tail with it now he creates blue murder if he seea the suction thing even if it’s not plugged in.
    Jack the staff just runs a mile but he is only 7 mths old.

mick

Reva
    Participant

QUOTE(Eyrie @ Jun 24 2008, 08:22 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Great story! /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” /> can any of you guys tell me how to post a pic here? I can put a pic of Sanjuro and my black cat The Buccaneer in here for you…

Matt
    Keymaster

Reva, underneath the box where you type text when adding a message to the forum you´ll see another box with the heading “attachments”. Click the “browse” button to browse your pc for the file you want to upload. Select the file then when it appears in the space next to “browse” hit “upload”. You won´t see the image in your answer until you post it but up above where it says “manage current attachments” the number in brackets should change to reflect how many images you´ve added to the post. Does that make sense? I haven´t had a coffee yet this morning… /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

Matt’s geekiness just bet mine

Reva
    Participant

QUOTE(Malti @ Jun 26 2008, 05:38 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Matt’s geekiness just bet mine /wacko.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wacko:” border=”0″ alt=”wacko.gif” /> from trying to process it all….

Reva
    Participant

ok, hopefully my coffee worked Matt….This should be The Buccaneer and Sanjuro saying hi to him

Attached files

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.