LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Satanopercoid Tankmates?

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Satanopercoid Tankmates?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dunc 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

dunc
    Keymaster

The Satanopercoids are looking rather shy in my tank after the awful losses I suffered from that bout of illness/dodgy water a couple of months back.

Any suggestions for some tankmates? Was thinking a shoal of tetras of some description. They’d need to be capable of thriving in water at 30°C, nothing that would threaten the Cichlids.

Matt
    Keymaster

Hyphessobrycon columbianus…again. Cheap and very cheerful

ulster exile

Well given that there’s a “satan” in the first name and a “daemon” in their second name, I wonder if they can have any tankmates at all

dunc
    Keymaster

They’re big softies really /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

I really miss them….is the weird one with the red edge to the dorsal still going mate?

dunc
    Keymaster

Yeah, he’s a big bastard that one /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

Definitely

ndc
    Participant

QUOTE(Matt @ May 5 2008, 01:46 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Definitely

dunc
    Keymaster

You’re shipping out some of your altifrons? /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Not sure how the Geophagines get on with the Satanopercoids (

ndc
    Participant

im thinking of maybe selling some as tom has some wild disus coming in and thats what i originally set the tank up for, now its mature enough im either going to sell all of the geos or maybe keep a small group, havent decided yet ! but im open to offers !!!! for the geos

Matt
    Keymaster

Dunc Neill’s fish are breeding

dunc
    Keymaster

Oooh

Author
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.