LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Sealife Benalmadena

Home Forums Field Trips & Conservation Sealife Benalmadena

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

I did an interview with one of the aquarists at the public aquarium here last week which was very interesting indeed. Eventually an article will be written but here are a few pics for now.

These P. tambraparnei were of a stunning bright red form I hadn’t seen before but I couldn’t get a good pic of them. /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” />

Attached files

Bluedave
    Participant

Some great pics there mate, which public aqaurium and where will the article be published?

AlakaAlaki
    Participant

Awesome photos!
    I love that first one in particular.

Bluedave
    Participant

QUOTE (Bluedave @ Mar 28 2009, 11:07 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Some great pics there mate, which public aqaurium

The clues in the thread name!! /wacko.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wacko:” border=”0″ alt=”wacko.gif” /> )

Matt
    Keymaster

Bloody Indian lager but well done for working it out eventually mate! /ph34r.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:ph34r:” border=”0″ alt=”ph34r.gif” />

AlakaAlaki; thanks!

dunc
    Keymaster

Nice work Dave

Matt
    Keymaster

It’s Rhinobatos rhinobatos aka the common guitar ray mate. Can be found all around the Spanish/Portugese/Mediterranean and west African coastlines. Endangered according to the IUCN Red List. That one was caught just off the coast where I live.

dunc
    Keymaster

It looks huuuuge on that picture, but maybe it’s just the angle. What size was it?

Matt
    Keymaster

Considerably larger than a danio but not as pretty.

Author
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.