LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

See You Asap

Home Forums The Lounge See You Asap

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Reva 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

Right ladies and gents my good lady is here this week. I’m off to the airport now and she’s staying until next Monday. We haven’t seen each other since April so I hope you understand I won’t be about much for the next few days. Speal soon all! /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

have fun mate /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

ulster exile

Have a nice week Matt /cool.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”B)” border=”0″ alt=”cool.gif” />

Sofia

Have a lovely week Matt

Eyrie
    Participant

Enjoy your time together

Reva
    Participant

ooooooooooooh ! Now I can spread wild inaccuracies in the vernacular common names usage and not get caught /blink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:blink:” border=”0″ alt=”blink.gif” />

Have fun Matt

dunc
    Keymaster

QUOTE (Reva @ Jul 10 2008, 07:20 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    ooooooooooooh ! Now I can spread wild inaccuracies in the vernacular common names usage and not get caught

Richy
    Participant

Spend as much time together as possible and enjoy it Matt /cool.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”B)” border=”0″ alt=”cool.gif” />

Reva
    Participant

QUOTE (dunc @ Jul 10 2008, 09:46 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    *gentle, unsubtle cough*

the pond is so small …..and we so fortunate to have More than One Cool Catfish….
    *genuflect*

Author
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.