LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Seiryu Stone

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bluedave 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Fishwife
    Participant

I’m thinking of doing a revamp on my Arcadia Arc 20 litre tank 30 x 25 x 30h and looking though some pics, thought I’d like to use the mini landscaping Seiryu Stone in the centre. Aqua Essentials are the only place I can find that sell them, minimum 2 kg, so I emailed asking if they thought this would be enough and they’ve very kindly replied but have said they recommend a minimum of 5kg.

As I’m not sure what these stones weigh, do you think 5kg would be a bit much or does it seem right to you?

Bluedave
    Participant

Never used it I’m afraid.

Only one way to find out Fishwife, lol (and then you can let us know)!

Bully
    Participant

The chap at Aqua Essentials, Richard I think, has always proven to be honest and accurate for me

Eyrie
    Participant

Very much depends on how you want to aquascape the tank. Do you know the measurements of the stone? That would help you decide how much you’ll need for your desired layout.

Bluedave
    Participant

Richard at AE is a top bloke – I have bought a few things from them and asked some questions direct and always got a good, honest answer.

Fishwife
    Participant

Thanks for replies, I’ll go for the 5kg, best to be safe than sorry

Bluedave
    Participant

Have you got the stone yet Fishwife?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.