LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Selling My Old Marine Setup

Home Forums The Lounge Selling My Old Marine Setup

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bluedave 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rob
    Participant

hey guys

(if I’m not allowed to post this here, please feel free to spank me & remove my post!)

I’m selling my marine setup, I didn’t have the time to maintain it so have given most of the stock away with the rest now set up in a nice little nano

Matt
    Keymaster

No spankings here dude (it not being Friday) but had to shift this to the off-topic forum.

You still got the freshwater tanks?

rob
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ May 24 2011, 11:38 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    No spankings here dude (it not being Friday) but had to shift this to the off-topic forum.

You still got the freshwater tanks?

Damn, should’ve posted on a Friday!

Yeah freshwater tanks are all good ta, little marine nano is lovely though, have to post some pics here. Just didn’t have the time to do the main marine justice & needed bit of room for baby stuff, or so I’m told

Matt
    Keymaster

Ahhh.

rob
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ May 25 2011, 07:57 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Ahhh.

Bluedave
    Participant

Man, i’d be sorely tempted as the live rock is worth the asking price on it’s own.

2 issues – 1) I’m 230 miles North of you and 2) it’s time to renew the season ticket again – plus my youngest lad wants one this year, and cheap though it is to watch City (relatively speaking) my missus won’t let be spend another penny….

Cracking deal for someone though as I priced a 15 Gallon Nano the other month at way over £300……. (it’ll happen one day).

Good luck with the Baby too – for such dinky things they take up some space don’t they!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.