LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Seriouslyfish Soundtrack

Home Forums The Lounge Seriouslyfish Soundtrack

This topic contains 291 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Plaamoo 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 390 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

Don’t know about you lot but music and fish are two of my main passions in life (the others shall remain sacred…for now! /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” /> I thought it might be fun to cheer him up by letting him know what we’re all listening to at the moment. Should be a nice way of finding out a bit more about each other, too Bob Marley & The Wailers – Kaya

and

Joanna Newsom – Ys (not the album this track is taken from).

Sofia

Right. Nice idea. I am listening to Santana – Ultimate Santana and it’s lovely

dunc
    Keymaster

Santana – very nice Sofia /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

CoryCat
    Participant

I’m mostly listening to pendulum at the moment – can’t wait for their new album to come out on monday!

(um… how do you do links? I can’t seem to get it to work! not too good at this lol)

Eyrie
    Participant

Nothing at the moment, but had Motorhead’s “Ace of Spades” on YouTube earlier. Also waiting for a couple of CDs to be delivered – Warrior Soul “Last Decade Dead Century” and Tesla “Five Man Acoustical Jam”.

I’m just an ageing rocker

ulster exile

Tonight is a chilled out night for me, so I’m having a bit of this…

Ray Lamontagne – Shelter

Ray again – Empty

Matt
    Keymaster

Ooh Ray Lamontagne…nice….and lmao at Mark with the big-hair rock! Sigur Rós and some Pixies on.

Eyrie
    Participant

QUOTE(Matt @ May 10 2008, 11:17 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    lmao at Mark with the big-hair rock! /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” /> My hairline is in full retreat and I have to keep it cut short to look (less) ridiculous.

Just had Rush “Snakes and Arrows” on over breakfast. Not one of their better albums though.

Matt
    Keymaster

QUOTE(Eyrie @ May 11 2008, 11:50 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    My hairline is in full retreat

Marcia Griffiths and Toots & The Maytals.

ndc
    Participant

ive just had scooter on – not my choice, its on radio 1 -scary.
    my preferance is the likes of the futureheads, bloc party, jack penate, older white stripes stuff, strokes, pogues, but sometimes ill dust off some old hip hop (late 80s stuff) or some early 90s house music (like strings of life -rhythm is rhythm- one of the best records ever made!!)

Matt
    Keymaster

Derrick May……wadda guy!! Don’t mind a bit of techno meself Neill. The first Bloc Party album is one of the best things I’ve heard in the last few years, too. I’ll pin this thread I think.

ndc
    Participant

ha ha , someone who knows the classics – not just the remixes – well done young man !!

Matt
    Keymaster

Hehe, ahem, let’s just say I had some older friends during my mid-teens Vampire Weekend album, which I’m unsure about. Going to have a bit of Joni Mitchell now, ‘cos I definitely like that.

dunc
    Keymaster

Heh I’m listening to live Israeli trance now

Matt
    Keymaster

Pardon?

Author
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 390 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.