LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Shrimp

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Richy 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Bluedave
    Participant

After seeing Keith’s thread on freshwater shrimp I thought i’d post a few pics of mine (some past, some present):

Bluedave
    Participant

Sofia

Very nice pictures. thanks for sharing

dunc
    Keymaster

Real beauties mate /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Richy
    Participant

Great pics Dave

Bluedave
    Participant

heh dunc, nightmare to photograph – this will give you some idea – some of thoise pics are three months old!!!! Out of the 1000’s of pics i’ve taken in the last few months they are the only decent ones!

dunc
    Keymaster

Heheh I can imagine /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Great pics though man

keith565
    Participant

great looking shrimps. and great pics. they are a nightmare to photograph.lol.

Matt
    Keymaster

Lovely, Dave.

Bluedave
    Participant

Hi matt,

they are all amano (cardina japonica – sp?) except the first one which is a glass (think the americans call them ghost) shrimp.

Have a couple of cherry shrimp in the trigon, but aint seen them for a while.

Matt
    Keymaster

Nice, that first one looks like it might pose a danger to small fish with those claws…

Richy
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Jul 16 2008, 09:47 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Nice, that first one looks like it might pose a danger to small fish with those claws… /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.