LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Sid Adam – Aka Fishndogs + Scottishdiscus

Home Forums The Lounge Sid Adam – Aka Fishndogs + Scottishdiscus

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matt 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Colin
    Participant

It is with great sadness that I have to let you all know that a close friend and a great fishkeeper sadly died on Saturday morning. I was at the AAGB conference when I got a call from Sid’s partner, Jan, to tell me the news.

This is obviously a very sudden and unexpected tragedy as Sid was only 40 and I had actually been sending texts back and forth with him at 10pm the night before – specifically about the ‘fish sex changing’ thread on the BCA forum which we were both following!

A few of the forum members would have met him in real life as he judged at discus shows and was involved with angels and such like and he was due to judge at the BIDKA show this weekend.

Although he had only a few posts on this forum he avidly followed many of the threads and we often blethered about what was being posted.

He was a good friend and a great fishkeeper who will be sadly missed!

Rest In Peace big man

Mark Duffill
    Participant

It certainly was a shock when you told me Saturday morning Colin, I had spoken with him a few times and he certainly came across as a very nice guy

Bully
    Participant

My condolences

keith565
    Participant

OMG, such terrible news. i met Sid a few years ago, he was indeed a lovely man.
    our condolences to his family and friends. RIP Sid

Matt
    Keymaster

Very sad and unexpected news. Deepest condolences and respects to his family from all here at SF.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.