LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Snails

This topic contains 36 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Malti 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Sofia

QUOTE (Richy @ Jul 5 2008, 10:11 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    For a general dosage it’s about 1 teaspoon per 5 gallon/22litre ish

Oh, I was advised to add a teaspoon per gallon. I ended up with 13 teaspoons :S

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (Sofia @ Jul 5 2008, 11:51 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Oh, I was advised to add a teaspoon per gallon. I ended up with 13 teaspoons :S

hope u didn’t put that with the betta…

Richy
    Participant

the dosage i said is for a general “tonic” dosage and for adding in weekly water changes. Your LFS should of asked more questions about tank contents

Sofia

Carlos, I didn’t put any salt with the betta. No worries < {POST_SNAPBACK}>

the dosage i said is for a general “tonic” dosage and for adding in weekly water changes. Your LFS should of asked more questions about tank contents

Oh, it was sea salt I added… /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

I will give the two Dartford stores that had been suggested a go, as Sidcup is a bit difficult to get to for me on public transport and Dartford is a bout 20 minutes by public transport (if the bus is on time :S)

Malti
    Participant

QUOTE (Sofia @ Jul 6 2008, 09:59 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I will give the two Dartford stores that had been suggested a go, as Sidcup is a bit difficult to get to for me on public transport and Dartford is a bout 20 minutes by public transport (if the bus is on time :S)

so not only here buses r crap lol…

and for ze record, my name’s with a K

Sofia

QUOTE (Malti @ Jul 6 2008, 10:30 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    and for ze record, my name’s with a K /blush.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:blush:” border=”0″ alt=”blush.gif” />

Malti
    Participant

no probs

Author
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.