LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Some Loachclips

Home Forums My Aquarium Some Loachclips

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Thomas

Hi,

I’ve uploaded some new Videos of my loaches

Annamia sp.
    Lepidocephalus thermalis Not so ugly as the first try A new one from my unknown chinese cobitis

All not spectacular, tomorrow I will add some more.

Thomas

Matt
    Keymaster

They’re all great Thomas.

Plaamoo
    Participant

Great fish Thomas! I love how the cobitis filter the sand. I’ve never seen any of those fish, except the khulis. Thanks for sharing!!

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Great vids of lovely fish Thomas

Thomas

Thanks!

Do you think we can confidently add the ‘unknown hillstream’ to the KB as an Annamia sp. then?

comparing to Marks pics in the KB of A. normani I would say yes. It seems not to be so wrong.

Matt
    Keymaster

Might as well put a profile up then.

Thomas

Not sure Matt, only Annamia sp. ? Should I mail you a photo?

So, added a Clip with my small Cobitis with Homaloptera smithi, have fun.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_ZyUkgZ1Do

I wish I could record a funny situation: Two times I’ve watched a small H. smithi who tried to steal a Cobitis a Tubifexworm. Not so funny for the worm, but for me. On each end a loach.

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Another great clip Thomas

andy rushworth
    Participant

Absolutely brilliant Thomas /wub.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wub:” border=”0″ alt=”wub.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

QUOTE (Thomas @ Mar 3 2010, 06:32 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Not sure Matt, only Annamia sp. ? Should I mail you a photo?

A picture or three would be great Thomas yes please. What about A. sp. ‘Vietnam 01’ or something, just in case more unknown ones show up?

The last vid was as enjoyable as the first lot – any idea where your Cobitis are from?

Thomas

Mark, the Lepidocephalus are in a 60cm tank, even the Annamia (is more quarantaine. The Crossostoma is only for photos with them in the tank) The small Cobitis with the smithis have a 100cm tank and the bigger Cobitis and Crossostoma also.

The small Cobitis are from the dutch wholesaler Ruinemans. Aqua-Global in Germany seems to have the same species on his stocklist. Named Cobitis sinensis (I’m not sure if it’s the right identification) from Taiwan. I’ve get a photo from a shop and they looks very similar to mine. I call them “Cobitis sp.1” with the suffix “Ruinemans 2008”

vietnam 01 is good, maybe also an advice of “Saigonaquarium 2010” Look: http://saigonaquarium.com/SHOWIMAGES/Homaloptera%20sp.JPG

Matt
    Keymaster

Is that where your fish came from Thomas?

Thomas

I think so, but I’ll ask to confirm that

Matt
    Keymaster

Ok great.

Thomas

Sorry Mark, I’ve over read your second question

Author
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.