LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Something's Fishy

Home Forums My Aquarium Something's Fishy

This topic contains 35 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  thelizzious 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

thelizzious

I hope it is okay to post my scanned drawings and painting here. I love to make koi and fancy goldfish, but I would love to learn how to make other fish.
    If it is not alowed, plz delete them.

dunc
    Keymaster

Yeah it’s definitely allowed and I guess this is the most appropriate forum to use

Malti
    Participant

you could try your hand at bettas…got many pics if you want

thelizzious

QUOTE (dunc @ Sep 16 2008, 12:22 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yeah it’s definitely allowed and I guess this is the most appropriate forum to use

Richy
    Participant

you’re doing a fantastic job and I’d be VERY suprised if anyone was offended by you drawing a picture of their fish /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” /> Keep drawing I say /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />
    You can use any photo’s i post if you want too /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Good luck

thelizzious

QUOTE (Richy @ Sep 16 2008, 09:50 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    you’re doing a fantastic job and I’d be VERY suprised if anyone was offended by you drawing a picture of their fish /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” /> Keep drawing I say /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />
    You can use any photo’s i post if you want too /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Good luck

thelizzious

Koi Study

thelizzious

dunc
    Keymaster

Nice work again there Liz

thelizzious

Malti
    Participant

last one’s fab

thelizzious

Thanks Malti. I am not satisfied with that one. Or rather, the original looks way better because the colors don’t get transfered right, after scanning the paintings. I should get a camera, but I could use that money for other things.

mickthefish
    Participant

i think your paintings are superb and you don’t need to do anything but show them to the group.
    i love sketching fish but am rubbish at colouring them.

mick

thelizzious

QUOTE (mickthefish @ Sep 27 2008, 11:07 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i think your paintings are superb and you don’t need to do anything but show them to the group.
    i love sketching fish but am rubbish at colouring them.

mick

Thank you so much, Mick.Are you also going to save my night by helping me with a struggle to find an english word I can’t find? I wont be able to get some sleep if I can’t solve this /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

thelizzious

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.