LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Support forum access

Home Forums Feedback, Suggestions and Support Support forum access

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ferrika 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Plaamoo
    Participant

WordPress is a bit funny like that.

By default it’s ordered chronologically, based on when the post was last edited, hence “Previous Entries”.

I’ll add alphabetical ordering to my list.

Plaamoo
    Participant

Support forum is cooperating now.

As to the knowledge base, When I search “gastromyzon”, shouldn’t the results begin with gastromyzon instead of pseudogastromzon. Not sure I’m explaining myself properly. Not trying to be a pain. Try it and see what you get.

Math still required! 🙂

Matt
    Keymaster

There’s an issue whereby profiles are automatically ordered in reverse chronological order Jim, i.e., newest to oldest working backwards.

Dunc’s going to implement an alphabetical ordering system so when that’s ready Gastromyzon, as in your case, will appear first and in alphabetical order of species.

Colin
    Participant

hey, looks good 🙂

My very first port of call on SFv 1 was the forum and click the “new posts since last visit” button. I can see the new version of it with a drop down but if i try and access the posts from there I get Access denied – you do not have permission to view this page

guess there will be a few bugs to zap to start with

very positive though 😉

Matt
    Keymaster

Yep plenty of wee bugs – I have no rich text editor when replying to posts and clicking the smileys does nothing. 🙂

The reply field is also squashed into the left-hand side of the forum.

Same issue with access denied message when trying to click into a thread directly from index page, btw.

dunc
    Keymaster

Rich Text Editor should now be resolved. Not sure what’s going on with the Access Denied thing, as I don’t have the problem!

Matt
    Keymaster

Rich text is now working here. Smileys too.:D

Plaamoo
    Participant

Thanks guys! Don’t stress:D

Lets see, what’s 8 + 9???? Have to break out me toes!

dunc
    Keymaster

Are you still getting that plaamoo? I thought I’d disabled it 🙁

dunc
    Keymaster

Oh, also, can you let me know if you have any further problems with the access denied stuff?

Plaamoo
    Participant

Access to support forum seems ok now.

And yes. I still see the math required at the bottom while I type this.

dunc
    Keymaster

Both problems should be resolved now – no maths, no access denied! Keep me updated buddy, cheers 🙂

Plaamoo
    Participant

feel free to delete both of my threads if it’s easier Dunc. Issues resolved, no more math:D

Bully
    Participant

Good job on the re-launch, looking good! 

My issue was to do with the email that was sent with the temporary password…..it didn’t contain one.  The email ended up in my spam folder (as I would expect due to the changes), however, the body of the message was blank.  Don’t know if that was just me, or for everyone?

Not that it impacted on my registering a new password, just wanted to make you aware – in case it is an issue 🙂

Plaamoo
    Participant

I never saw an email? Likely deleted in my spam filter also.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.