LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Testing The Water….so To Speak :)

Home Forums The Lounge Testing The Water….so To Speak :)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Plaamoo 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Bully
    Participant

Nothing to do with water testing /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

So, as I’m determined for my fish to only go to good homes I’m posting here to see if there is any interest in what I have, these will not go to a lfs or to a new fishkeeper. Collection would be preferable, from Pontypridd, South Wales.

The fish on offer are:

14 Y. sidthimunki
    14 B. striata
    8 Etroplus canarensis

Upto 5 P. anguillaris (not sure how many are in there, 5 at the last count – which was a while ago).

I haven’t worked out any prices yet, I suppose it’s all negotiable.

Like I say, just testing the water to see if there is any interest for our experienced fishkeepers here?

I’m thinking about challenging myself with some Peppermint Shrimp breeding and would need the tank to do this. Not to mention my Clownfish appear to be getting ready too. The wife is determined that adding more tanks for new projects is not an option.

Matt
    Keymaster

He’s gone to the dark side!

Stefan

I was looking at E. canarensis at the shop last week and they are absolutely brilliant! Sorry for de-railing your thread Bully.

Bully
    Participant

Thanks Matt, I will maintain my interest just not the fish due to space/wife /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” /> Beside, my oldest (with me) E. canarensis is starting to hold a territory, might mean something /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” /> They are stunning fish and everyone that sees them comments on them.

Stefan

Let her buy 1 or 2 pairs of shoes; that usually does the trick.

Fevz
    Participant

Or you can take her to expensive restaurant and be a romantic husband for a week

Senor Bastardo
    Participant

Once again a comment not regarding taking the fish of your hands.

Do what I do, compare how much closet space is being used by each of you!

If the suggestion comes up of me getting rid of a tank, well guess what then some clothes are going to go. An eye for an eye and so forth…

Stefan

QUOTE (Senor Bastardo @ May 4 2011, 12:03 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Once again a comment not regarding taking the fish of your hands.

Do what I do, compare how much closet space is being used by each of you!

If the suggestion comes up of me getting rid of a tank, well guess what then some clothes are going to go. An eye for an eye and so forth…

That’s suicide…

Colin
    Participant

hmmmm I hope my “she” doesnt read Senor’s post… that would backfire on me LOL

Matt
    Keymaster

QUOTE (Stefan @ May 4 2011, 12:10 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    That’s suicide… /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” />

Bully
    Participant

I’ve had a good laugh at this thread

Senor Bastardo
    Participant

Well isnĀ“t that what fishkeeping is all about, living on the edge

Mark Duffill
    Participant

I wish I could get over there to take the sid’s and striata off you, some new blood in my sid group certainly wouldnt hurt and I am in the process of building up a large group of striata with the intention of seeing if I can spawn them.

Bully
    Participant

I don’t think I could have found anyone better to hand them over too either Mark /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

I forgot to add that there are 3 Sicyopterus sp. and 1 female Rhinogobious duospilus also in the tank.

Plaamoo
    Participant

I forgot to add that there are 3 Sicyopterus sp. and 1 female Rhinogobious duospilus also in the tank.

OOOOH I’d love to have these!

Let her buy 1 or 2 pairs of shoes; that usually does the trick.

This is all it takes for me. Mine is pretty easy! Hope you get to keep them all Gareth. Such a lovely collection!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.