LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Testing The Water….so To Speak :)

Home Forums The Lounge Testing The Water….so To Speak :)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Plaamoo 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Colin
    Participant

I’d love the canerensis too but if Mark is 300 miles away I’ll guess I’m a LOT further lol

Mark Duffill
    Participant

If you decide to let them go Gareth let me know and I will try and sort something, either meet up somewhere between yours and Neils or I will get to you which ever I am sure we can sort something

Bully
    Participant

Thanks Mark, really appreciate it! You will definitely be the first to know if I decide to go ahead /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Bully
    Participant

Just re-kindling this to see if there’s any further interest?

The loaches will go to Mark, as I suspect he still wants them.

The E. canarensis are still looking for an excellent home……and there’s now 12 instead of 8. A chap very local to me bought a few from the same batch as my second lot, and due to his wanting to change his tank around asked me to adopt his remaining four…..which I did, of course /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

So, anyone interested?

menerambo
    Participant

Sorry I didn’t catch up with you back then..  Seriously searching for Etroplus canerensis now :-)

Plaamoo
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.