LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

The Histrionica Tank !

Home Forums My Aquarium The Histrionica Tank !

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  andy rushworth 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

andy rushworth
    Participant

Thought I’d try to take some pics of my Botia Histrionica /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” /> sorry for the state of the pics but I’ve got to start somewhere ?

The fish in the third pic is a real beauty

Attached files

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Very nice Andy, keep em coming

andy rushworth
    Participant

Cheers Mark /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Plaamoo
    Participant

Beautiful histies Andy! How long have you had them? Did they have solid bars when young? Yours have broken up more then mine.

Matt
    Keymaster

Mystacoleucus in there Andy? They’re on my ‘must-keep’ list for one day. /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />) fish on the left of pic #2?

andy rushworth
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ May 17 2011, 10:50 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Mystacoleucus in there Andy? They’re on my ‘must-keep’ list for one day. /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />) fish on the left of pic #2?

Hi Matt, its a Discherodontis Ashmeadi, I’ve got four left , originally had six , nice once acclimatised ,as Komphol rightly pointed out they are very delicate to handle and if any scales are lost whilst bagging it can prove fatal , I did move mine to another tank and then rehoused them back in their original tank and they were fine ,but they had been conditioned by that time and were probably harder ?

andy rushworth
    Participant

QUOTE (plaamoo @ May 17 2011, 09:55 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Beautiful histies Andy! How long have you had them? Did they have solid bars when young? Yours have broken up more then mine.

Hi Jim , yes they had pretty solid bars when small , I’m guessing its a size thing because there are two out of the eight that still sport solid bars and they are the smallest at about 3inch , these have kept quite good colouration considering the sizes of the larger fish ,still quite golden /wub.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wub:” border=”0″ alt=”wub.gif” />

Could do with a few pics of yours here ,I noticed one of yours on a pic relating to a different thread , NICE !

Plaamoo
    Participant

Could do with a few pics of yours here

Since you asked

Matt
    Keymaster

Whooops, pic theft!

andy rushworth
    Participant

QUOTE (plaamoo @ May 20 2011, 05:16 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Since you asked /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.