LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

They Should Be Ashamed of themselves…

Home Forums The Lounge They Should Be Ashamed of themselves…

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Malti 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

…Interpet, that is. Have a look at the website for their new range of kids’ aquariums. They’re still recommending goldfish as being suitable for small tanks.

ndc
    Participant

they should add another section to say that in 7 days your fish will be dead, youll have put the bloody tank in the bin and youll tell everyone how hard it is to keep fish!

keith565
    Participant

disgusting coming from such a well know manufacturer. has anyone wrote to them yet.

Eyrie
    Participant

Worth trying. A couple of years ago Tesco tried selling tiny unfiltered tanks and withdrew them after an internet organised campaign bombarding them with complaints.

There are so many things wrong with that it’s untrue. No cycling (fishless or otherwise), an 80% change evry four weeks, a new filter every four weeks ….

Matt
    Keymaster

Shall I send one on behalf of our members? More than happy to.

ulster exile

Send one on behalf of the forum, but I think the members should do the same themselves

Matt
    Keymaster

Definitely

dunc
    Keymaster

Indeed. Couldn’t agree more. That’s a disgusting attitude to project on to first time fishkeepers.

Fuck’s sake, sell a little setup with a heater and get them keeping Cardinals or something – they’re a lot more attractive than a goldfish anyway :/ [IMO

Matt
    Keymaster

Language Mr Wraight

dunc
    Keymaster

Warranted

Sofia

I agree with Duncan. Goldfish are boring. i should know, because I had some (years ago in my pond).
    I’d have preferred a small tank like I have now for my Betta with ‘colourful’ fish in it

Matt
    Keymaster

I’ll do this later today

Malti
    Participant

sounds like the betta in a vase thing… dry.gif

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.