LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Thumbs up for big fish profiles

Home Forums Feedback, Suggestions and Support Thumbs up for big fish profiles

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jarcave 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

poshsouthernbird
    Participant

I’ve been putting together some information on big fish and ‘tankbusters’ for my web project, naturally I turned to the KB here for profiles to link to and just wanted to say how great it was to see all of them either saying ‘don’t even think about it’ or ‘think long and hard about it’ 😀  Although it seems you don’t think anyone would be stupid enough to want an arapaima gigas, had to go to National Geographic for that, lol!

The profiles are looking great and it was so nice to see a site actively stating that so many of them are not suitable for the home aquarium so it’s a big thumbs up from me 😀

Matt
    Keymaster

Cheers for the positive feedback Sue! Think most members here are of the same opinion.:smile:

Jarcave
    Participant

I’d have thought so Matt. I am still disappointed to see adverts popping up for them from time to time though.

http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/search.php?action=search

The INJAF project may well look into the trade of species like this and the way in which they are advertised with no warning what so ever. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.