LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Today Is My Birthday

Home Forums The Lounge Today Is My Birthday

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  David Marshall 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Reva
    Participant

Hi guys! Today is my birthday, and I have no one in my circle of friends and family who will go and do what I want to do, which is , of course, go and look in the LFS’s and set up my Rift Tank. I know you will all appreciate that and give me Best Fishes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imQMGhb4T7I&feature=fvw Extremely Fun Golden Retriever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdKK9-Z6gqI…feature=related Famous Border Collie

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey Reva

May I be the first SF member to wish you a happy birthday.

I have seen the ‘Ace of cakes’ t.v. series and have often wondered what a Red parrot aquarium birthday cake would look like?

We had a Border Terrier when I was younger. He had a good life with us, and passed away at a good age, and there are days when I still miss him.

Regards David

Plaamoo
    Participant

Happy B’day Reva!! Was thinking of you the other day while in Clark’s, they have quite a few African cichlids. Don’t forget to give me a shout when you come this way. I’ll be gone for the next 2 weeks, back the 16th. Jim

Matt
    Keymaster

Many happy returns Reva!

Reva
    Participant

Thank you guys!
    hmmmm…what flavor would that cake be David? /wub.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wub:” border=”0″ alt=”wub.gif” />

Thank you Matt! It’s always nice to hear from you.

Jim, I was in Clarks a couple of weeks ago, and decided to switch to Tang after being there. You cant quite beat 3 for $15. or the price of the substrate either. But I spoke with Cory, down in Conway about getting a batch of cyprichromis leptosoma fry. Apparently they dont ship well, and I have a chance to get breeding stock from him. This feels like deja vu …did I tell you about this? I think you were interested in them too, right? (my pet sitting business is driving me mad this week)

Plaamoo
    Participant

Not me Reva, don’t know beans about cichlids. The Conway shop s is the best around for healthy fish(IMO) if they have what you want. Don’t know Cory, Jim the owner knows his stuff! Ever seen the pics of his home set-up? Anyway, Glad you’re having a nice B’day, can’t beat shrimp on the barbie!

Malti
    Participant

happy bday Reva /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Bluedave
    Participant

Happy birthday Reva – have a good ‘un

David Marshall
    Participant

Hey

Probably a beautiful strawberry cheesecake Reva, although I confess to a liking for the New York vanilla one.

Regards David

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.