LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Too much?

Home Forums My Aquarium Too much?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gaina 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Gaina
    Participant

I went to the LFS the other day to get the water in my tank tested again and I am ready for fish this week.  While I was there I also bought some more plants and a piece of Water Azalea Root.  I have them all in the tank now (65 litre) but I’m wondering if the root is too much and will hamper the activities of the fish I want to get.  I’m starting with Rasbora which I have learned like a densely planted tank and dappled light, both of which I now have.

I’m having trouble uploading a photo (I keep getting an error message: ‘HTTP Error.
    Upload URL might be wrong or doesn’t exist.’ so I’ve uploaded it to photobucket and you can see what you all think. :)

My tank

Byron Hosking
    Participant

With sedate fish like rasbora, that root will be ideal.  It will get waterlogged in time and sink, and the fish will love grazing it and swimming around it.

Byron.

Matt
    Keymaster

It should look great once the plants grow in a bit. Apologies regarding the photo uploading – the site has been acting a little oddly the last few days but seems to have settled down now.Confused

Gaina
    Participant

Thank guys! I’m off to get my new fin babies now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.