LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Tropical Freshwater Shrimp

Home Forums Invertebrates & Other Critters Tropical Freshwater Shrimp

This topic contains 52 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  keith565 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

Soon you’ll be able to do it here Sofia but for now try this /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Sofia

Thanks Matt. They are amazing.

i wonder how long it will be before I am officially dumped

keith565
    Participant

Sofia

Thanks all for being so helpful

Matt
    Keymaster

I got bored uploading pics to the server /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” /> Most of these are Caridina/Neocaridina but there are a couple of other genera in here. At least one of these (the bright red Macrobrachium in pic 4) is collected from a protected lake on Sulawesi so we’ll probably never see them over here.

Attached files

dunc
    Keymaster

They are absolutely stunning. Where are the pics from young Matthew?

Matt
    Keymaster

and as for these…words fail me…from a German site. Apologies if I got a bit carried away here but well, just look at them! here.

Attached files

keith565
    Participant

ahem (wipes drool from keyboard). those are some stunning shrimps. there are very few breeders in the UK at the moment, so they are almost impossible to get. i’ve been trying for ages now to get different typed, but with no luck.
    thanks for posting the pics Matt.

Matt
    Keymaster

No worries…..it was a pleasure looking through them. We’ll have to see if I can help you out once I’m living on the continent.

Sofia

Those are amazing pictures. I love the ones in picture 4 and 5. Coming to think of it…they are all amazing

keith565
    Participant

QUOTE(keith565 @ May 13 2008, 03:26 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    ahem (wipes drool from keyboard). those are some stunning shrimps. there are very few breeders in the UK at the moment, so they are almost impossible to get. i’ve been trying for ages now to get different typed, but with no luck.
    thanks for posting the pics Matt.

awe, thanks m8. but we will miss you once you leave good old blighty.

Daspricey
    Participant

They will be some of the “new Sulawesi” shrimp. But they won’t come cheap, i know one (American) shop is selling them for $20 each! Stunning but out of my price range for a shrimp.
    When i get my new breeding rack built i will be getting a few cherry or bee shrimp.

Nice shrimp Keith!

Malti
    Participant

do you think cherries mix with bettas?

ulster exile

I have cherries with my betta with no problem – he just ignores them. However, I have heard that other people haven’t had the same luck. I tested him with a couple of shrimp from my main tank before adding more.

Has anybody seen Crystal Blue Shrimp at all (to buy that is)?

Richy
    Participant

my ct betta ate my cherry red

Author
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.