LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Videos Of The 20 55 Gallon Tanks I Am Stocking

Home Forums My Aquarium Videos Of The 20 55 Gallon Tanks I Am Stocking

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Eyrie 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Canadian Fish
    Participant

Hi, this is my 55 Gallon tank that I am gradually stocking.

So far it had 8 zebra danios and 8 red platies.
    Eventually I would like to add a small school of bleeding heart tetras (my wife’s request), and one bristlenose plec.

What I’d really like to know is if Silver Dollars are compatible with these fish, and if I could keep 5 of them in this tank.

Here is my original 20 gallon tank, it just had corys and platies right now. I thought they were julii corys but I found out recently they’re not, though they are similar. I plan on adding some neon tetras and guppies to this tank.

I know my setups are pretty typical cheese. Any suggestions are more than welcome.
    The PH is a little high in my water so I am currently soaking some driftwood which I am adding to the tanks tomorrow.

Thanks!

EDIT:

I just got back from my LFS, and they are actually expecting an order of various rainbowfish this week, so I’ll probably go with some of those instead of the silver dollars.

Eyrie
    Participant

A 55G is too small for silver dollars, so you’ve made the right choice in looking at the rainbow fish instead.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.