LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Vienna!

Home Forums The Lounge Vienna!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  poshsouthernbird 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

Just in case I’m offline the whole time, I’m flying there tomorrow and returning next Wednesday.

poshsouthernbird
    Participant

For a moment there I thought you’d posted on the wrong thread and was about to launch into my Ultravox impression, but no, this is not the soundtrack thread!

Looking forward to pics and further info

Bluedave
    Participant

Have a good trip mate, away meself for a few days – no fishy exploits though unless we end up in the sealife aqaurium in Tynemouth! lol

keith565
    Participant

have a fab time, loads of pics please. and deffo get info on what goodeids they are keeping.

Eyrie
    Participant

Nice basis for a trip = look forward to your reports.

Colin
    Participant

Cool – fill your pockets with fish

oaken
    Participant

Sweet!

Senor Bastardo
    Participant

Pictures please!

Matt
    Keymaster

Cheers guys! At the airport in Vienna now and about to fly back to Barca. Had a brilliant time, we sampled various habitats and saw around 20 species or so including some surprising ones! Also bringing back some rare Aphanius, including an undescribed species from Turkey, plus an interesting Cobitis specimen we collected at the Austria-Hungary border. Much more including lots of pics once I’m home. 🙂

Stefan

Excellent Matt! Is the species from Turkey under examination? Can’t wait to hear all about your trip.

Stefan

Matt, I have a welcome back present for you: see attachment! Go get ’em Matt!

Colin
    Participant

wow, what an interesting magazine you have found – Matt is sure to find it fascinating

Stefan

QUOTE (Colin @ Jun 1 2011, 04:42 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    wow, what an interesting magazine you have found – Matt is sure to find it fascinating

Yeah he will! He talks about this all the time.

Matt
    Keymaster

Yeaaaaah I love cross-stitching, cheers Stefan! /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

Sue, just re-reading the thread, you have an Ultravox impression?

Stefan

QUOTE (Matt @ Jun 1 2011, 07:10 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yeaaaaah I love cross-stitching, cheers Stefan! /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

Sue, just re-reading the thread, you have an Ultravox impression? /cool.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”B)” border=”0″ alt=”cool.gif” />

Sounds nice; do you have any pics of the new species?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.