LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Want to say thanks to SeriouslyFish

Home Forums Feedback, Suggestions and Support Want to say thanks to SeriouslyFish

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matt 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sumer

Hello site admin, (By reading some other threads here, I think it’s Matt),

I want to say thanks for making and maintaining such a wonderful website. It has helped me a lot while doing research for any fish. It is a great resource. 

I want to give this website back. I want to contribute.

I take pictures of aquarium fishes. I also write for amazonas magazine. So if there’s any photo that you would like to use, I’d be glad to contribute that photo for this website.

The catalogue can be seen here: 

http://www.playsofrays.com/m/-/galleries/aquatic-life

I also went to Peru on a collection trip this year. I caught many annual killifish there. If you wanna make their profiles and if I can contribute, please let me know that as well. 

If you are looking for some photos of any specific fish, please let me know. I will try to get that fish and photograph it for you.

I just submitted my graduate thesis which got accepted (thank god). Now after some minor changes in glossary, I’m ready to graduate. I will have plenty of time to work with fishes and camera.

Thanks,

Sumer.

Matt
    Keymaster

Hi Sumer,

Many, many thanks for the kind words and offer of help, which we will very gratefully accept. I will contact you by pm to discuss.

Thanks again,

Matt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.