LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Waterproof Compact Digi

Home Forums The Lounge Waterproof Compact Digi

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  coelacanth 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

coelacanth
    Participant

Going to be buying one, but can’t decide which, so thought I’d ask for reviews.
    Fuji XP30 @ £127
    Panasonic FT10 @£135
    Olympus 8010 @ £120

Currently I’m most tempted by the XP30, the GPS feature is a nice little touch that I can see coming in useful.

Opinions?

Pete

a.d.wood
    Participant

QUOTE (coelacanth @ Jun 15 2011, 11:28 AM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    ………………….., the GPS feature is a nice little touch that I can see coming in useful.

………………..

Will that work in the fish room in the museum Pete /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Looking at the reviews there isn’t much to split the 3 models (well apart from colour!!), I’ve used Olympus digi cameras in the past, never had a problem with them.

Andrew

coelacanth
    Participant

QUOTE (a.d.wood @ Jun 15 2011, 03:27 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Will that work in the fish room in the museum Pete /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Probably not considering the poor mobile reception we get, but it would come in useful when out on a river, which is where I intend to be using it…

Bully
    Participant

Geotagging is a feature you can take camera to camera if you have money to burn on the following memory card:

Eye-Fi Pro X2 – wi-fi & Geotagging

Matt
    Keymaster

There’s also the Pentax Optio W80 which is the upgraded version of the one I have and not bad at all for the price.

coelacanth
    Participant

That’s the one Paul’s drooling over.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.