LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

*webcam*

Home Forums My Aquarium *webcam*

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Richy 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Richy
    Participant

not sure what happened there but someone view it and all of a sudden 41 viewers appeared then dropped away. All IP’s from the USA /huh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:huh:” border=”0″ alt=”huh.gif” />

keith565
    Participant

thanks Richy. i’ll try again this afternoon.

Richy
    Participant

Keith, that was for yesterday but I’ve been out again and just done waterchanges so might be a little dusty lol. I’ll shift the cams back after i clean the glass

keith565
    Participant

it’s a miracle,i can see, i can see. lol.
    fantastic to see the video stream. TFS

ulster exile

Seen these for the first time! Very cool, thanks

Richy
    Participant

Thanks Keith and Malti for viewing and also popping into the chatroom, was fun lol Infact Malti is still in there somewhere /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” /> Glad you all like it as it makes it worthwhile for me. Yes, the BGK is my precious baby, Bumripple, nearly 12″ now /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

Just had a great view of a cory staring at the camera

Richy
    Participant

QUOTE(Eyrie @ May 26 2008, 08:59 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Just had a great view of a cory staring at the camera /rolleyes.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:rolleyes:” border=”0″ alt=”rolleyes.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

One of the adolphoi, very much seeking attention

Richy
    Participant

Cam 1, sidthimunkis are looking at the cucumber thinking, what the hell do we do with that!! /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Richy
    Participant

Feeding time

Author
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.