LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

We're Back!

Home Forums The Lounge We're Back!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  keith565 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

Sorry for the downtime folks, thanks to Dunc’s skills we don’t appear to have lost any data but please let one of us know if you spot anything odd.

Bojan Dolenc
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Sep 18 2011, 07:20 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Sorry for the downtime folks, we survived an attempted hacking last Monday and needed a few days to check everything for viruses, corruptions, etc. before coming back online. Thanks to Dunc’s skills we don’t appear to have lost any data but please let one of us know if you spot anything odd. /thumbs_up.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:thumbsup:” border=”0″ alt=”thumbs_up.gif” />

Stefan

I have; you’re still here…

Kajsa12
    Participant

I’m very glad we’re back again.

ender2811
    Participant

Was weird with the site down. Glad we’re up amd running again

Eyrie
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Sep 18 2011, 06:20 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Sorry for the downtime folks, thanks to Dunc’s skills we don’t appear to have lost any data but please let one of us know if you spot anything odd. /wub.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:wub:” border=”0″ alt=”wub.gif” />

Rio78
    Participant

what kind of fish would try to hack SF. I think Dunc should keep a bait for it.

Matt
    Keymaster

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 19 2011, 01:56 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Don’t you mean “anything normal”? It’s the oddness that gives SF character /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” />

Rio78
    Participant

Matt
    Keymaster

Don’t worry Rio, just kidding!

keith565
    Participant

what’s been going on, I’ve been away a few weeks on hols. have we been ‘hacked’

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.