LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

What To Keep With A Blue Whale Catfish

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes What To Keep With A Blue Whale Catfish

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Catfish_Master
    Participant

I have 3 Pictus Catfish and a Violet Goby and plan to get a 110 Gallon tank and was wondering if i should get one or two Blue Whale Catfish i know they are pretty aggressive but i’ve seen pics and videos of them being kept with other fish such as dragon gobies and i was wondering if anyone knew i i could keep them with my other fish not becoming food? perhaps if i keep them well fed maybe lol

dunc
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum there mate /sad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:(” border=”0″ alt=”sad.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

Hi Catfish Master good to see someone into their oddballs on the forum /tongue.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:p” border=”0″ alt=”tongue.gif” />

Catfish_Master
    Participant

haha yea i think your right they are pretty agressive fish i’ve been researching so idk if will keep them in my tank with the pictus and other fish i plan to get so well maybe one day i will get a tank just for them but till then i’ll just forget about them in my communitiy tank lol thanks for the info!

Matt
    Keymaster

No problem

Author
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.