LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

What's Going On At City?

Home Forums The Lounge What's Going On At City?

This topic contains 54 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  David Marshall 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Keymaster

Has anyone else been following the footie today? Man City look set to be the next Chelsea!

Matt
    Keymaster

They’re now apparently in for Berbatov, David Villa or Mario Gomez!! /ohmy.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:o” border=”0″ alt=”ohmy.gif” />

Mark Duffill
    Participant

Apparently the new owners money makes Abramovich’s Billions look pitiful, they have said on the news that Abramovich is worth 30billion and the new City owners are worth upto 800billion /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Eyrie
    Participant

I’m still in shock from hearing Saha passed a medical!

Matt
    Keymaster

Bizarrely we’ve started well. I’m scared. According to the BBC Berbatov was met by Fergie at Manchester airport and is seeing both him and Hughes before making a decision.

mickthefish
    Participant

i get a little worried when city start well they have done before and then fade halfway through the season.

mick

Matt
    Keymaster

Radio Marca over here reckon City have now bid for Robinho as well….

dunc
    Keymaster

Looks like Robinho is all set to sign for City…

Matt
    Keymaster

They’ve got him and I have just uttered a string of expletives…

Mark Duffill
    Participant

I wonder if City fans will start questioning there own club when they start buying big name players to buy titles, they thought it was so despicable that Chelski could do it

dunc
    Keymaster

It’s not long now until we end up as the Newcastle Jazzhands, Man Utd Bluecocks etc

ndc
    Participant

do you think that will be the newcastle jazzmags?

Matt
    Keymaster

…or the Newcastle Crackheads judging by some of what I saw whilst living in one of the more unsavoury parts of Fenham.

Mark Duffill
    Participant

And finally Middlesbrough will get the name that is fitting for them:

The Middlesbrough Muppetts /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

/laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.