LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Which Tank To Buy?

Home Forums My Aquarium Which Tank To Buy?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matt 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

ender2811
    Participant

Yep, thats it, I’mean thats the author but its not MINI its

Thumbnail - click to view full image

. So I’m on the right track at least. Thanks.

My bad, I meant the english. Wouldn’t dream of mentioning the scotish team sir /mad.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:mad:” border=”0″ alt=”mad.gif” />

Bluedave
    Participant

I have that book, it’s excellent, especially for beginners, has everything you need to know.

Sounds like you’ve got your chioce of fish sorted! You just need to get the tank up and running and post some pictures.

As for the football, I’m just waiting until friday so I can book my tickets for the FA cup semi final at Wembley.

ender2811
    Participant

Yep, looks like it. Will post other threads if need arises. Thanks for all the help. You’re the best.

I bet you’re waiting. Wembley + two of the best teams in the world, can’t even imagine what that would be like.
    Who do you think takes it, Stoke or Bolton? /biggrin.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:D” border=”0″ alt=”biggrin.gif” />

Bluedave
    Participant

roflmao

Matt
    Keymaster

LOL – and Dave’s right about the Aphanius I was asking about wild populations not suggesting them for you.

ender2811
    Participant

Yea I thought so too.
    I checked around a bit for you and it seems we have them by the bucket load here. It goes by a trivial name here which would translate to something like eyebrow fish. They are found all along our coastline and in a completely strange, coincidental way it seems that one of the largest populations on record is found less than a mile from were I used to live. I used to catch them with my hands when I was a kid

Matt
    Keymaster

Cool, thanks for the info and sorry for the derail!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.