LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Which Video Camera

Home Forums The Lounge Which Video Camera

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matt 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

plesner
    Participant

I want an affordable video camera which can both be used as a general video camera but also to make movies starring some of the critters living my tanks. I’ve never owned a video camera before and don’t really know what specs I should be looking for.

Any pointers in the right direction would be highly appreciated.

Matt
    Keymaster

What’s your price range and are there any specific features you’re looking for?

plesner
    Participant

QUOTE (Matt @ Jul 4 2011, 05:16 PM) < {POST_SNAPBACK}>
    What’s your price range and are there any specific features you’re looking for?

I haven’t decided on a price range, but I’d appreciate something in a distinctly lower price range than the space shuttle project. I want one which can be used to film the sometimes fairly small fish and invertebrates I keep in my tanks.

Matt
    Keymaster

Have you considered buying a digital camera with hd video capability rather than a dedicated video cam? The quality on offer for a few hundred euros/dollars/quid these days is staggering plus you’ll have the added advantages of a photo camera, too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.