LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Xxx In The Fishroom

Home Forums My Aquarium Xxx In The Fishroom

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Malti 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Malti
    Participant

So my danios are going at it like crazy…was going to setup a special tank for them, but they decided to go for it, and its too late/have to rise early to do stuff…

On the literature I read, it says that temp should be lowered for spawning…funny bit is that I didn’t do anything to water temp, and there were no fluctuations…so wondering what’s triggering them? they already spawned and I caught around 20 fry (with a shot glass and a magnifying glass

Colin
    Participant

I raised D choprae on nothing but microworms and they turned out okay. Do you have Artemia too?

sounds like maybe air pressure or the moon triggered them?

Malti
    Participant

yep got artemia, but still waiting for it to hatch…I had closed down the fishroom…but can’t keep away from the little buggers…thats why I got almost nothing ready for such tiny fry (the mollies and platies are pigs and don’t count although I give them “supplements” to the fry flakes)

air pressure dunno…and moon could be, but they can’t see it from where they are

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.