- New species appears closely related to red eye tetra, 109 days ago
- New pike cichlid from the rio Xingu, 130 days ago
- Video - Save the Blue Heart of Europe, 132 days ago
- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 402 days ago
- Cry for Help for Migratory Fish from New Zealand to Hawaii, 615 days ago
Hi, thanks for the kind offer. I will send you an email immediately.
3rd Feb 2016
i recently managed to track the existence of Betta picta in central Java and acquire the specimen as well as documenting its habitat. i managed to br...
3rd Feb 2016
Due to LFS identifying males only as this species, I have 5 adult males, 0 females in a 29 gal well-planted community tank. They are tolerant of each ...
1st Feb 2016
I should never rekommend these gouramies in a tank that are smaller then 200l and i group of at least 5-6 individuals. They are often pretty aggressi...
30th Jan 2016
Hi Mark I also appreciate very much that you share your experience. I used to have a small group of Yasuhikotakia Sidthimunki for a number of years...
26th Jan 2016
- Listen very carefully to my tale of waterchange woe... Plaamoo - 2 weeks ago
- Tom's Poco Pozo Alex M. - 2 weeks ago
- Sicyopus exallisquamulus Hymenopus - 3 weeks ago
- Replicated divergence in cichlid radiations mirrors a major vertebrate innovation nuchal man - 3 weeks ago
- Replacing tiger barb shoalmates with black ruby's? Byron Hosking - 4 weeks ago