- New species appears closely related to red eye tetra, 38 days ago
- New pike cichlid from the rio Xingu, 59 days ago
- Video - Save the Blue Heart of Europe, 60 days ago
- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 331 days ago
- Cry for Help for Migratory Fish from New Zealand to Hawaii, 544 days ago
is there a Killifish that will do well in a high current tank to go with Sewellia sp. 'SEW01'?
24th Nov 2015
I've 14 of them in my 1000L with 50:50 male:female. They are in my tank for less than two weeks and already they started spawning. The two alpha males...
23rd Nov 2015
Any ideas for a breeding tank for these?
14th Nov 2015
Hi, We have 5 of these guys and when we first got them they had a silver sheen over the belly like seen in pictures but now a couple of them are showi...
11th Nov 2015
Hi! Does anyone know the life span of these fish?
10th Nov 2015
- Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwaters - Volume 26 Number 2 & Volume 26 Number 3 nuchal man - yesterday
- Stocking feedback for 29 US gal? Byron Hosking - 2 days ago
- Fish for my new 180L Byron Hosking - 2 days ago
- Trigonostigma somphongsi Matt - 2 days ago
- Morphological Evidence for the Monophyly of the Subfamily of Parasitic Catfishes Stegophilinae (Siluriformes, Trichomycteridae) and Phylogenetic Diagnoses of Its Genera Matt - 2 days ago