- River dolphin discovery raises questions about aquatic biodiversity, 81 days ago
- New snakehead is well-known in aquarium hobby, 166 days ago
- New Dario wears makeup, 166 days ago
- Unusual pupfishes represent distinct species, 173 days ago
- New halfbeaks from Borneo, 187 days ago
The second picture I believe is actually Neolamprologus similis. Notice the difference in coloration and eye size. Other than that, either species ...
13th Apr 2014
The pikehead can be difficult to persuade to eat dead food. It's better to mix defrosted fronzen food with live foods such as worms.
13th Apr 2014
Andreas, if you pm me your email address I can send you a copy.
5th Apr 2014
Thanks for this interesting update! I read the original 1997 study of the male color morph / behavioral type phenomenon a couple of years ago. Her...
30th Mar 2014
The colour possibly gots to do with different species; P. pulcher is not the same as P. kribensis, but they look similair.
27th Mar 2014
- Finishing up a 10 Gallon Community, 6 days ago
- Fish for small cold water tank containing Tanichthys albonubes, 8 days ago
- Plant Help Needed!!!!, 20 days ago
- Synonym search, 21 days ago
- Male care in cichlids., 22 days ago
- Outdoor tropicals , 3 hours ago
- Devario assamensis , 10 hours ago
- ID this loach , 10 hours ago
- Differential predation on the two colour morphs of Nicaraguan Crater lake Midas cichlid fish , yesterday
- Aqua 20(1) , yesterday