- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 210 days ago
- Cry for Help for Migratory Fish from New Zealand to Hawaii, 423 days ago
- River dolphin discovery raises questions about aquatic biodiversity, 552 days ago
- New snakehead is well-known in aquarium hobby, 637 days ago
- New Dario wears makeup, 637 days ago
Thanks for the feedback Darrell. I've reworded a couple of sections based on your comments. What do you think?
28th Jul 2015
Retroculus, especially the young, spend most of their time sifting sand. While this might not be considered "obligate", I would say it is their primar...
25th Jul 2015
Beautiful catfish,but quite hard to find in the hobby.
22nd Jul 2015
Have just updated this to reflect the new generic name and (finally) add in a pic of wild P. tetrazona, but all previous comments have disappeared! Bi...
15th Jul 2015
Hi, thanks for the feedback and agree totally. We are slowly working our way through and editing these old profiles. Now fixed this one and added some...
14th Jul 2015
- Zootaxa 3994(1) BillT - 3 hours ago
- Population genetics and evolution of the mangrove rivulus Kryptolebias marmoratus, the world's only self-fertilizing hermaphroditic vertebrate BillT - 3 hours ago
- Some new Species Annwhite - 13 hours ago
- My 20g Aquarium King_acuarios - yesterday
- Tom's Poco Pozo BigTom - yesterday