- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 124 days ago
- Cry for Help for Migratory Fish from New Zealand to Hawaii, 337 days ago
- River dolphin discovery raises questions about aquatic biodiversity, 466 days ago
- New snakehead is well-known in aquarium hobby, 551 days ago
- New Dario wears makeup, 551 days ago
Great fish, and extremely easy to breed in aquaria. Some corrections/additions to the info above, mainly on breeding and housing. Can be easily ...
1st May 2015
I am. Have you spotted some error?
28th Apr 2015
Who is the oautor of this text?
26th Apr 2015
I used to breed discus. I had the experience that in water with a ph higher than 5.5 less eggs would develop. I created soft water using a reverse osm...
21st Apr 2015
Quote: "but sedate surface-dwellers such as hatchetfishes are best omitted, especially in smaller aquaria." But why?
17th Apr 2015
- Some new Species mikev - 16 hours ago
- Assessing Species Boundaries Using Multilocus Species Delimitation in a Morphologically Conserved Group of Neotropical Freshwater Fishes, the Poecilia sphenops Species Complex (Poe Erich - yesterday
- Microctenopoma ansorgii hachge - 2 days ago
- Rivulus berovidesi, a new killifish species (Teleostei: Rivulidae) from western Cuba oaken - 2 days ago
- Breeding paracheirodon simulans Byron Hosking - 3 days ago