- River dolphin discovery raises questions about aquatic biodiversity, 88 days ago
- New snakehead is well-known in aquarium hobby, 173 days ago
- New Dario wears makeup, 173 days ago
- Unusual pupfishes represent distinct species, 180 days ago
- New halfbeaks from Borneo, 194 days ago
Hi Andy ok thanks for the heads up - will check it out asap.
22nd Apr 2014
Hi Matt I think the fish here depicted as Congicus is actually Pleuropholis , Congicus is similar looking but has smaller scales ?
20th Apr 2014
Why I cannot find HD photo of this fish anywhere?
17th Apr 2014
The second picture I believe is actually Neolamprologus similis. Notice the difference in coloration and eye size. Other than that, either species ...
13th Apr 2014
The pikehead can be difficult to persuade to eat dead food. It's better to mix defrosted fronzen food with live foods such as worms.
13th Apr 2014
- Finishing up a 10 Gallon Community, 13 days ago
- Fish for small cold water tank containing Tanichthys albonubes, 15 days ago
- Plant Help Needed!!!!, 27 days ago
- Synonym search, 28 days ago
- Male care in cichlids., 29 days ago
- Israel 2014 , 5 hours ago
- Dario dario , 6 hours ago
- pleco id , 6 hours ago
- ID this loach , 11 hours ago
- Garra waensis, a new cyprinid fish (Actinopterygii: Cypriniformes) from the Nan River basin of the Chao Phraya River system, northern Thailand , 12 hours ago