- Melon barb renamed...again?, 5 days ago
- Second Nematocharax species described, 17 days ago
- New names for aquarium fish, 19 days ago
- SF Spring Break - see you in 10 days!!, 30 days ago
- Coelacanth genome reveals lungfish to be closer tetrapod relative, 31 days ago
Hi, in the paper by Cichocki, F.P., 1977 did he observe the parents spawning in a pit? or did he see fry being held in a pit by the parents? my exper...
19th May 2013
Hi Danny the site is still very much a work in progress and we simply haven't got around to covering Otocinclus properly yet. It'll get done eventuall...
13th May 2013
Why aren't there any other profiles for other Otocinclus species on this site? ('cept for Cocoma) The O. vittatus is one that's in stores a lot, at le...
13th May 2013
Sad story - again. This species can actually be seen in a very short video clip I filmed last year at the Aquarium at the ZSL London Zoo. http://ww...
12th May 2013
7th May 2013
- The dreaded HEXAGON! Da da da Duuuuuum!, 2 days ago
- How do you look after German blue ram fry if you remove them from the parent?, 5 days ago
- rope fish & tire track eel, 7 days ago
- How long after a cycle can you add fish?, 13 days ago
- Best tankmates for cherry barbs ?, 16 days ago
- Keeping bumblebee goby with green spotted puffer , 5 hours ago
- Oscar is not eating, breathing heavy, listless...Please Help! , 6 hours ago
- Spawning Otocinclus , 10 hours ago
- new tank new to site , 11 hours ago
- Cory breeding logistics , yesterday