- Cry for Help for Migratory Fish from New Zealand to Hawaii, 52 days ago
- River dolphin discovery raises questions about aquatic biodiversity, 181 days ago
- New snakehead is well-known in aquarium hobby, 266 days ago
- New Dario wears makeup, 266 days ago
- Unusual pupfishes represent distinct species, 273 days ago
A small correction on the diet part. It prefers bloodworms- frozen or live. These fish also eat the left-overs of the small common black snail when cr...
23rd Jul 2014
Good information but there should be an instructions
13th Jul 2014
Thanks for the kind comment Michael. No filter, nor much skill, used here but very glad you enjoyed it.
29th Jun 2014
Very nice video, I always love seeing fish in their natural habitats. Did you use any special filter to reduce reflections from the water surface?
27th Jun 2014
Hi Rey, that would be great but we don't have any images of that form unfortunately. It's another ornamental strain as far as I know though?
25th Jun 2014
- Can someone please fix the link to Pseudotropheus sp. ‘acei’ profile?, 6 days ago
- Thorachromis Demeusii, 71 days ago
- Community Tank, 72 days ago
- angel fish, 81 days ago
- Water pump, 90 days ago