- Cry for Help for Migratory Fish from New Zealand to Hawaii, 202 days ago
- River dolphin discovery raises questions about aquatic biodiversity, 331 days ago
- New snakehead is well-known in aquarium hobby, 416 days ago
- New Dario wears makeup, 416 days ago
- Unusual pupfishes represent distinct species, 423 days ago
Well my feeling is that the head shape differs too ,but my way of telling them apart is the eyes its not just the lack of darkness around the eye ,but...
21st Dec 2014
A sad loss indeed ,it has to be said that U Tin Win has introduced some beautiful fishes both old and new to the hobby RIP .
21st Dec 2014
Desperately looking for pictures of female brigittae, I'm starting to formulate a belief that they simply do not exist
20th Dec 2014
Stumbled across a trio of small, anonymous grey individuals hiding amongst the usual pet shop regulars. A quick q&a got the Paradise name and SF provi...
17th Dec 2014
I keep these fish. And I've observed mine doing the 'mouthing' with one lying on it's side and another one mouthing the body and fins. It indeed seems...
16th Dec 2014
- Setting up a 70L aquarium dynamo875 - 2 hours ago
- Threespine Stickleback Barb Man - 3 hours ago
- Julidochromis marksmithi, A New Species of Julidochromis from the Tanzanian Coast of Lake Tanganyika Erwin - 5 hours ago
- My nano tank [4.5l] Barb Man - 23 hours ago
- Aphanius marassantensis, a new toothcarp from the Kızılırmak drainage in northern Anatolia (Cyprinodontiformes: Cyprinodontidae) Stefan - yesterday