- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 85 days ago
- Cry for Help for Migratory Fish from New Zealand to Hawaii, 299 days ago
- River dolphin discovery raises questions about aquatic biodiversity, 428 days ago
- New snakehead is well-known in aquarium hobby, 513 days ago
- New Dario wears makeup, 512 days ago
Is there a place where bugs can be reported? I am searching for fish native to the Yangtze River system, so I used the advanced search engine. Whether...
18th Mar 2015
Hi Felipe, that information appears to have been a mistake and has now been removed. Apologies for the confusion!
17th Mar 2015
Hi, I have 5 of these in one tank (bought from local fish shop) and they definitely grow larger than than 30 mm. Actually at present they are approx. ...
16th Mar 2015
Hi, I would like to know which paper do you reffer to when you say "Argentinian scientists performed a molecular analysis of the genus Aphyocharax in ...
12th Mar 2015
What do you think about keeping this fish with Phenacogrammus interruptus and Pelvicachromis pulcher (or taeniatus)?
12th Mar 2015
- A few new fish! Entomancer - 6 hours ago
- Tom's Poco Pozo BigTom - 12 hours ago
- Phylogeny of Zebrafish, a “Model Species,” within Danio ,a “Model Genus” BillT - 2 days ago
- Advancing biology through a deeper understanding of zebrafish ecology and evolution BillT - 2 days ago
- Journal of Threatened Taxa - MARCH 2015 | Vol. 7 | No. 3 | Pages 6947-7046 joyban - 2 days ago