The genus Sundasalanx is distributed throughout much of Southeast Asia and currently comprises seven species which have primarily been distinguished on the basis of oral and dental morphology, gill rakers and eye size. S. microps possesses 0-3 small conical teeth on ceratobranchial 5, 0-2 minute gill rakers on the first arch and a small eye measuring less…
- Site improvements, 8 days ago
- New species appears closely related to red eye tetra, 525 days ago
- New pike cichlid from the rio Xingu, 546 days ago
- Video - Save the Blue Heart of Europe, 547 days ago
- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 818 days ago
What about the species A. nanolutea? aka. "Gold Convict"
29th Mar 2017
I had five zebra danios in my tank, all normal colored, wild type fish. A while ago I discovered a young fish between the plants which I raised and ha...
28th Mar 2017
Chris Englezou in his recent blogs on C.E Fish Essentials states he found thus species in the Rio Atacavi,which is a new location for fulvipinnis.
25th Mar 2017
I think the second photos is one in breeding condition. My females always flush darker like that when caring for eggs or young fry.
20th Mar 2017
90cm? All other sources (including fishbase) say 30cm
13th Feb 2017