- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 239 days ago
- Cry for Help for Migratory Fish from New Zealand to Hawaii, 452 days ago
- River dolphin discovery raises questions about aquatic biodiversity, 582 days ago
- New snakehead is well-known in aquarium hobby, 666 days ago
- New Dario wears makeup, 666 days ago
The best way to identify C. asellus from C. psittacus is the number of bands on their back. C. asellus having 5 when C. psittacus having 6. The black ...
28th Aug 2015
Hi all, I have a 2 males / 1 female group of Osteoglossum in my 2650 US gallons amazonian tank from September 2011... they gently come to maturity ...
24th Aug 2015
Hi Matt, we should continue via e-mail. You will find my address in the profile.
15th Aug 2015
Hmmm, been doing some research and it seems that the taxonomy of this genus is in need of serious work. The review by Zarske & Géry (1999) leaves so ...
15th Aug 2015
I doubt that these will stand for very long. Four of eight are monotypic? When I looked at their phylogenetic tree some of these were essentially in t...
14th Aug 2015
- Request: Bertaco, V. A., & Malabarba, L. R. (2001). Description of two new species of Astyanax (teleostei: Characidae) from headwater streams of southern brazil, with comments on the A. scabripinn nuchal man - 5 days ago
- Questions on Retroculus Darrell Ullisch - 5 days ago
- Tom's Poco Pozo oaken - 1 week ago
- Identification Guide to the Inshore Fish of the British Isles coelacanth - 2 weeks ago
- Description of two new species of Laubuka (Teleostei: Cyprinidae) from River Cauvery, southern India joyban - 2 weeks ago