- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 107 days ago
- Cry for Help for Migratory Fish from New Zealand to Hawaii, 320 days ago
- River dolphin discovery raises questions about aquatic biodiversity, 449 days ago
- New snakehead is well-known in aquarium hobby, 534 days ago
- New Dario wears makeup, 534 days ago
Quote: "but sedate surface-dwellers such as hatchetfishes are best omitted, especially in smaller aquaria." But why?
17th Apr 2015
I have to say when SriLanka shipments where available I did come across this fish on a couple of occasions ,though I never referred to it as Amphibius...
12th Apr 2015
I own these fish an similis have their lines all the way past the gill plates. The second photo is most likely an older fish. I have noticed that the ...
11th Apr 2015
"A popular option is to keep a single male alongside several females." Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I've read and heard that males and females shoul...
10th Apr 2015
Was a paper ever published?
4th Apr 2015