Japanese researchers have for the first time been able to record a real-time video of thought processes moving within a living animal’s brain, and the creature in question is a fish! Continue reading »
- Site improvements, 5 days ago
- New species appears closely related to red eye tetra, 522 days ago
- New pike cichlid from the rio Xingu, 543 days ago
- Video - Save the Blue Heart of Europe, 544 days ago
- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 815 days ago
Chris Englezou in his recent blogs on C.E Fish Essentials states he found thus species in the Rio Atacavi,which is a new location for fulvipinnis.
25th Mar 2017
I think the second photos is one in breeding condition. My females always flush darker like that when caring for eggs or young fry.
20th Mar 2017
90cm? All other sources (including fishbase) say 30cm
13th Feb 2017
a noble attempt to save a species
24th Dec 2016
I am very interested in breeding this species because they are so beautiful and the wild caught fish that are imported do very poorly. In my experien...
16th Dec 2016