In the second part of an interview with Paul Jepson from the University of Oxford, Will Darwall, Head of the IUCN Freshwater Biodiversity Unit, suggests that formation of a single, unified group of scientists and conservationists may help give voice to the crisis affecting the planet’s freshwaters. Continue reading »
- New species appears closely related to red eye tetra, 458 days ago
- New pike cichlid from the rio Xingu, 479 days ago
- Video - Save the Blue Heart of Europe, 480 days ago
- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 751 days ago
- Cry for Help for Migratory Fish from New Zealand to Hawaii, 964 days ago
I've linked to this article numerous times over recent years and can say from personal experience that it works for me and my fish collection, I only ...
21st Aug 2016
Thank you, I just spotted this and corrected it. B.
28th May 2016
Hello there is a problem. The water conditions talk about a pH of 6 to 7 whereas much higher pH is measured in nature. Maybe water hardness range i...
26th Mar 2016
Hi Torill, ok, many thanks for the update.
24th Mar 2016
sorry but it looks like the dianema longibarbis are hoplosternum punctatum. Torill
24th Mar 2016
- Eastern Newts - Notophthalmus viridescens Thomas - 2 weeks ago
- Sewellia marmorata torso - 1 month ago
- Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwaters - New Volumes for 2016 joyban - 2 months ago
- Normans Lampeye Secundino - 2 months ago
- Macropodus black Shenzen hachge - 3 months ago