In the second part of an interview with Paul Jepson from the University of Oxford, Will Darwall, Head of the IUCN Freshwater Biodiversity Unit, suggests that formation of a single, unified group of scientists and conservationists may help give voice to the crisis affecting the planet’s freshwaters. Continue reading »
- Site improvements, 3 days ago
- New species appears closely related to red eye tetra, 520 days ago
- New pike cichlid from the rio Xingu, 541 days ago
- Video - Save the Blue Heart of Europe, 543 days ago
- New Geophagus has unique colour pattern, 813 days ago
I think the second photos is one in breeding condition. My females always flush darker like that when caring for eggs or young fry.
20th Mar 2017
90cm? All other sources (including fishbase) say 30cm
13th Feb 2017
a noble attempt to save a species
24th Dec 2016
I am very interested in breeding this species because they are so beautiful and the wild caught fish that are imported do very poorly. In my experien...
16th Dec 2016
Hi, I have Myleus schomburgkii in a 10.000 liters tank together with Cichla kelberi, Stingray (black diamond), Panaque schaeferi, Osteoglossum and ...
5th Dec 2016