LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

60 Litre Asian Themed Tank

Home Forums My Aquarium 60 Litre Asian Themed Tank

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  coelacanth 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

KittyKat
    Participant

I’ve been attempting to keep a record of this tank right from the start, as a guide for beginners, which has been quite interesting and challenging. You can read the full (b)log of it here, although I imagine it is not of that much interest for those of you who are more experienced: http://freshwater-and-brackish-water-fishesadventure.wordpress.com/

And here are the photos: click for larger photos, as I don’t want this thread to take too long to load, or view the whole set!

Setting up:

Now starting to look more like a tank (during the fish-less cycle, where I got overexcited and added plants, then while I was trying to find somewhere that actually sold the fish that I wanted):

And actually interesting stuff starting to happen wink.gif

The tank already contains a small school of Danio margaritatus and the long term plan is a larger school of Danio and a second school of rosy loaches. I picked up 10 loaches last week, which are now in quarantine for 4-6 weeks because they’re almost straight from the wholesalers and are wild caught. They were sold to me as Yunnanilus sp. ‘rosy’, but they could be Y. brevis instead, still trying to ID.

Matt
    Keymaster

Looking good.

coelacanth
    Participant

Nice tank, nice blog. We like the Arcadia Arc tanks, they’re neat and well made, the light on them is pretty good as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.