LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Anubias Non Barteri!

Home Forums Fresh and Brackish Water Fishes Anubias Non Barteri!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Bluedave
    Participant

QUOTE (Jarcave @ Feb 28 2011, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I think you may need to edit the barteri variety? We’re you thinking ‘nana’ or similar Dave?

Probably mate, i’ll have to check – was 06:30am and England had beatenFrance in the Rugby the night before – bleary eyed hung over moment, pmsl

Matt
    Keymaster

QUOTE (Jarcave @ Feb 28 2011, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I stock all of those other than Echinodorus uruguayensis, but will see if I can get some in. I think you may need to edit the barteri variety? We’re you thinking ‘nana’ or similar Dave?

I’ll get something sorted in the next two to three weeks picture wise. Matt I’ll take pics of plants submerged, out of water and bulbs as well as adult plants. Then you can choose what is appropriate etc. Assuming the picture quality is worthy of posting that is! lol

Sounds great Jared. One thing about photographing plants is they don’t move as fast as fishes.

Jarcave
    Participant

Dave – Sounds like a great night. I was photographing pieces of marsh root and driftwood! /smile.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:)” border=”0″ alt=”smile.gif” />

Bluedave
    Participant

QUOTE (Jarcave @ Feb 28 2011, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Dave – Sounds like a great night.

It was! Drank far too much and fell asleep on the sofa at about 9 O’clock! Woke up about 6am feeling very bad!

I’ve avoided Ech. tenellus as the quality has never been much good. I’ll get some in and plant it up to see if I can revive it. Unless things have changed in the last 12 months or so.

I have found that this plant needs a lot of light and CO2 especially in taller tanks – did alright in this one – formed a nice carpet.

The thaianum bulbs I’ll photograph and plant as these are quite quick growing.

Crinum natans is one species that has caused me grief historically. People have bought the real thing and expected Crinum natans ‘Crispus’. When they see the straight leaf variety they reckon I’ve sold them Crinum thaianum by mistake. Even though the bulbs vary in size massively! I think this needs to be covered in the profile if it isn’t already.

Nikhil
    Participant

Apologies. I really forgot I had posted here. Here is the link

http://www.aquaspotworld.com/product/2/5/2/20

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.