LOGIN

RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube
GLOSSARY       

SEARCHGLOSSARY

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PROFILESEARCH

Beer

Home Forums The Lounge Beer

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Bluedave
    Participant

err, no boddies is brewed by that giant interbrew, so it doesn’t count! – the three Mick mentioned are all family owned breweries (Holts, Lees and Robbies).

Graeme
    Participant

You cant go far wrong with a nice chilled pint of Guinness! Although your rear-end would beg to differ!!

dunc
    Keymaster

Yip I do like a proper pint of Guinness. First tried it when I was over visiting my GF’s parents in NI.. wasn’t expecting it to taste the way it did. It’s really, really nice. None of the chemical ming you get with cheapo lagers.

Saying that though, I had a pint at Shearer’s Bar.. the head was so watery it was practically non-existent and the pint itself tasted foul. I suspect the pipes hadn’t been cleaned AND it had been poured by a retard. Urgghh I nearly vomited.

Graeme
    Participant

Thats one of the reasons why i stopped drinking lager nearly 10yrs ago, all the chemicals plus all the fizzyness. I just don’t have the pallet for lager anymore. Guinness,Caffrey’s,John Smiths…etc << Superb!!

dunc
    Keymaster

Agreed Graeme. I prefer John Smiths to most of the commonly available lagers. Head of Steam [a “hippy” bar in Newcastle, Matt knows it well

Graeme
    Participant

Agreed Dunc! /wink.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”;)” border=”0″ alt=”wink.gif” />

Matt
    Keymaster

Should be there around Xmas lads if Dunc can put me up for a few days…and if you can stand the smell of course as we hippies don´t tend to shower very often…

dunc
    Keymaster

Of course Mr Ford

Graeme
    Participant

Sounds good!! /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

Bluedave
    Participant

QUOTE (dunc @ Sep 4 2008, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    None of the chemical ming you get with cheapo lagers.

Drink german lager – no chemicals allowed.

mickthefish
    Participant

i might just come up for a session with you lads, as long as someone meets me at the train station, otherwise i’m lost.

mick

Matt
    Keymaster

Sound Mick. I´ll be in Preston a few days too so failing a Toon trip will give you a shout then.

mickthefish
    Participant

your on bud, gotta get me drinking head on then. haha

mick

dunc
    Keymaster

Yeah Mick it’d be great to see you again bud. I can happily pick you up/drop you off at train station. TBH if you turf Matt outdoors in to the cardboard box he deserves, you can take his bed with my fish

mickthefish
    Participant

could’nt do that dunc, i don’t think he’s used to sleeping rough, /laugh.gif” style=”vertical-align:middle” emoid=”:lol:” border=”0″ alt=”laugh.gif” />

mick
    thats a great offer mate, thanks.

mick

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.